Collabera Administrative Assistant in Owings Mills, Maryland
Location:Owings Mills, MarylandUS
• This resource will be going through databases and lists and validating customer account information (did we do this on an account, etc.)
• Search and find (research), and funneling to supervisor or manager.
• Going through accounts in a list format.
• Validate customer account information.
• Analyze customer account data to determine account status.
• Promptly reports/refers sensitive and complex issues to the Inventory Control Team Leader.
• Documents all activities in a clear and concise manner using the appropriate systems and in accordance with established procedures.
• Must be able to work any time between 6:30am - 8pm.
• Training will be 8am - 4:30pm with a 1/2 hr for lunch.
• Intermediate Excel Experience
• Professional demeanor – will be working and interacting with up to 125 other associates and managers within the department.
• Strong written and verbal communication required
• Ability to work independently.
• Attention to detail – A must.
• Will be handling high volume of auto finance contracts and vehicle information
• Ability to thrive in a compliance-based environment.
• Ability to multitask and be flexible with a high volume of workloads
• Experience in an administrative, reporting or high volume production environment (i.e., insurance)
• Financial, Banking, Contracts experience is highly preferred