Inova Health Systems AVP TALENT ACQUISITION in FALLS CHURCH, Virginia
The AVP Talent Acquisition performs at an executive level to create and implement Inova's talent acquisition strategy, with broad ownership over hiring for most levels and position types, strategy, branding, process performance and outcomes of the talent acquisition program. Duties include:
- Providing consultative leadership in the development, implementation and evaluation of contemporary Talent Acquisition strategies, policies and practices.
- Collaborating with executive leadership, key internal leaders and external stakeholders as well as hiring managers to support the talent acquisition needs of each area.
- Attending executive leadership meetings as necessary to present and seek input on TA initiatives and performance.
- Leading and directing the activities of the Talent Acquisition staff to increasingly higher levels of performance.
- Managing department finances, including budgeting and control and salary, non-salary and capital investment expenses.
- Negotiating contracts with vendors and manages all relationships and contracts related to recruiting and talent acquisition.
- Establishing and maintaining key vendor relationships such as enterprise vendors for the applicant tracking system and career site.
- Responsible for compliance with all internal policies, compliance with all federal state and local employment laws, and reporting requirements and with Joint Commission and OFCCP requirements.
Qualified candidates will have a bachelor’s degree in a related field, and at least ten years’ human resources and talent acquisition experience. Must have proven leadership experience in large or complex organizations managing highly visible, customer-oriented processes. Must possess strategic vision, excellent communication skills, motivational capabilities, have an executive presence, and a demonstrated record of delivering and sustaining results. Strong knowledge of OFCCP requirement and a high level of comfort with applicant tracking and recruitment systems, models and methodologies. Must have a professional recruitment network and knowledge of external recruitment practices and trends. Expert proficiency with a proven track record in all aspects of internet recruiting and onboarding.
Work Site Address: 8110 GATEHOUSE ROAD
Work Site City/State: FALLS CHURCH, VA