Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated Technician - Fountain Refurb. in Annapolis, Maryland
Restore company fountain equipment to like new condition, to provide the field with quality assets to place at customer locations within CCBCC territory. May work with field technicians to install, remove and/or replace fountain equipment at customer location(s). Will also learn the refurbishment process for vendors and coolers and assist as needed.
- Assessment of equipment to determine whether to refurbish or dispose of based on cost effectiveness and/or obsolete technology.
- Identify, order and track parts required to refurbish asset(s).
- Refurbish fountain equipment to CCBCC standards.
- Ensure quality performance and appearance of refurbished fountain equipment.
- Palletize and/or box fountain equipment for inventory or shipment.
- Knowledge of fountain equipment operation.
- Sound mechanical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, work with minimal supervision.
- High school diploma or equivalency preferred.
- Good general computer skills (inventory, parts tracking and ordering)
- Refrigeration knowledge and/certification a plus.
- Familiarity with CO2 a plus.
CCBCC is an equal employment opportunity employer
Location: Annapolis, MD
Job Code: TE6165